Hi Ashish,

With respect to Jacques' question, I kind of already answered in that
it is not only documentation but also automation.

Now with respect to which releases to incorporate, it really depends
on what the community decides. I would personally prefer to not go any
earlier than 13, or preferably just 16 to trunk, which means we design
this solution for the future, not necessarily the past. The powerful
thing in using something like liquibase is that not only do you change
the schema (the entity engine can do that partially) but you also
decide on how to migrate the existing data to the new schema. For
example, you might need to split a field to two, or merge two fields,
and so on and so forth.

Anyway, this is only an idea if people are interested in it. The
original idea of just documenting is also perfectly reasonable and
beneficial.