I'm in favor to tracking the different migration but at this time I didn't see the advantage to use flyway or other instead of manage easily by ofbiz throw groovy script.

I'm available to help for design or create a POC do realize it because many time in the past (and currently ow) I want to refactoring some code/db schema with data migration but we haven't clean process to do that.

Nicolas