Hmmm maybe a solution that enforces naming conventions is something like
the following
- if hasTable is defined, the entity engine automatically creates the table
using the convention of id
- if someone wants to intentionally change the table name, they can set an
override field like tableName.

Whatever the convention is, if we can automate it through the entity engine
I think it would enforce the extensibility pattern in a systematic way to
avoid (probably unintentional) anomalies like the one you mentioned.

So maybe in addition to the new field, we can perhaps add an enforcement
mechanism? If this sounds like an overkill then ignore what I said.