Here is the part related to this thread, from the document shared.

"If a table is associated with a given EntityType instance that has the
same name as the entityTypeId field value then the hasTable field should
have the value 'Y', otherwise it should have the value 'N'. A description
field is provided for a short description of an EntityType instance."

After this, we should try to match id as much as possible and description
field should be use for entity description.

Thanks again Jacques for the link.

Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847