Hi Jacques,

Thanks for the response. I was thinking that retrieval gets slow down when
we have a lot of data in communication event entity. Actually, I've
prepared this proposal based on the current implementation of
CommunicationEventOrder on this assumption that it's an approved feature
that's its there in the system.

I am also in agreement with you and Deepak to use the existing (generic)
data model to achieve this. I'll give it another thought and further
analyze it to fit in existing data model.

Thanks!!

Regards,
Ratnesh Upadhyay
HotWax Systems | www.hotwaxsystems.com