+1 for both the points, first introduce the feature with design proposal
shared by Ratnesh. And in a separate discussion/effort we can discuss and
finalize the generic data model approach. Even this thread is also good
start for discussing the generic data model proposal.

Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com