Right, thanks Michael

Thought some documentation is present in ThreadPool.java, I think we should
document that at the service serviceengine.xml level

I mean, in general, we should document at the level used to configure, not
below.

Here for instance something like "Values higher than 5 might slow things down
depending of your cores numbers"

Also before written so we would have to verify why the 5 value was picked

What do you think?

Jacques