Hi Jacques,

yes, in general I think it's best to document at the place where users do the configuration.

In this case, I cannot say if the statement makes any sense. It can be from ancient times where you only had single core systems not making sense anymore and it can also be correct today.

Maybe someone with more knowledege in this area can give us more info.

Regards,

Michael