Yes thanks Taher to have picked this again,

I agree with all what have been said so far.

You know my preference for asscidoc and asciidoctor. Using the asciidoctor
Gradle plugin seems logical to me.

I'm all for having all the documentation inside the source. I had even created
a Jira for that https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-9423

Questions:

1. Should we continue to provide an online help? Would we reuse/upgrade the
current one?
2. Where to put the common documentation? In common or commonext component or
in a new documentation folder? Later seems easier for newbies, name
   says all.
3. I use pandoc to create (from some .md files) md.html files in
tools\wiki-files imported in wiki pages. I regularly use a .bat for that. Would
we
   replace also our current .md files?

Jacques