If you check the link you sent, you will notice that asciidoc is not an
input format in pandoc, but rather an ouput format.

On Nov 8, 2017 12:29 PM, "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
wrote:

Le 08/11/2017 à 08:25, Paul Foxworthy a écrit :

> On 17 October 2017 at 20:25, Michael Brohl <michael.br...@ecomify.de>
> wrote:
>

> I assume that we can use any Asciidoc editor and need not to use
>> Asciidoctor?
>>
>> Hi Michael,
>
> Asciidoctor is not an editor, it's a text processor that can convert
> AsciiDoc to HTML or DocBook XML. So it's an alternative processor to Pandoc
> (https://pandoc.org/).
>
> One of the reasons to choose any wiki-like language (AsciiDoc, Markdown,
> etc) is you can use any text editor at all. I use a nice AsciiDoc plugin
> for IntelliJ IDEA. Your tastes may vary.
>
> Cheers
>
> Paul Foxworthy
>
> Hi Paul,

Do you know if there are there good reasons to favor Asciidoctor over
Pandoc?
I'm more in favour of the later because now I know it (thanks to you :))
and especially because it offers so much possibilities, see graph here
https://pandoc.org/
You never know what you will need one day...