Hello all,

I have created a ticket here
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-9902>.

I will be adding information about data model changes between OFBiz.9 to
OFBiz.17.11 in the initial file.

As commented on the ticket,

The file will have the format:

Entity Changes:

Here we will have a bulleted list with entity names and the revision number
1. Added Entities
2. Removed Entities

Field changes:

Here we will show data in tabular form in following format:

entityname | field | action | isPK | revision

Any suggestions are warmly welcomed.

Thanks and Regards,

*Aditya Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-sharma-78291810a/>