Le 28/12/2017 à 18:23, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
On Thu, Dec 28, 2017 at 5:47 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> wrote:

Le 28/12/2017 à 13:09, Michael Brohl a écrit :

Regarding the website:

1. do we keep the 16.11 listed there as the stable release branch

Yes, until we release 17.12

and add 17.12?
No, because 17.12 does not exist yet for users, it's only a freezed
version of the trunk (if I can say so)

But that page is not the download page, in which only official releases are
published; the page we are talking about is the ones that lists our source
repositories, including the trunk and so we should definitely add to it the
new branches.

Jacopo

Right, and we need to add the plugins...