Thanks Deepak,

I noticed we miss a link to the Subversion config file in this page.

But we were actually only missing

global-ignores = *.o *.lo *.la #*# .*.orig *.orig .*.rej *.rej .*~ *~ .#* *.bak
*.class .DS_Store

in OFBiz repo branch. So I just set it and will remove the section about the
the Subversion config file in this page.

In other words, committers no longer need to worry about adding this file on
their local machine.

They though can still refer to it for feature not set in the OFBiz repo branch.

Jacques
PS: this is a WIP and I'll maybe need to put back the specific client global-ignores, seems that, though inherited (I view them), setting .git .gradle and build does not work:

C:\projectsASF\ofbiz>svn st
?       .gradle
?       build