Hi,

We have roughly 3514 variables created from properties, either from properties
files or from DB values.

Among them 53 are declared final, this does not make sense to me.

Because a variable which depends on a properties is cached and can be
dynamically changed.

You simply change the value in the properties file and clear the cache in
webtools (either all caches or only the properties cache).

So it's not a constant. We also  use EntityUtilProperties, but same can happen
with DB values, just change it and clear cache.

Because of that, IMO those variables should never be final, it's contradictory.

What do you think?