\o/

Jacques

Le 28/01/2018 à 11:12, Taher Alkhateeb a écrit :
Like Michael I think it is also a minor point. The reason I chose this
structure is because it is the default one for asciidoctor and is flexible
for the future, so Paul also makes a good point. Any structure is fine by
me, the real important work is getting the documentation right which is
very exciting to me.

I will create a patch soon for a base level structure and publishing
options for both HTML and PDF. It would be fantastic if we can unify _all_
of our documentation here including stuff currently in the wiki. This way
any changes to code are reflected (probably in the same commit) with the
relevant documentation.

I think we should start to consider maybe forming a team willing to help.
This is a big, but extremely important thing to have. If we do this right
then I think adoption rates would increase and our community would get
larger.