Hello documentation team and everyone

I have created a slightly modified design of the documentation
framework with some sample contents in [1]. I highlight the changes
below:
- Created a new top-level directory called "docs/asciidoc". The reason
is so that we have more than one possible manual.
- Created "Apache OFBiz User Manual" in docs/asciidoc/user-manual.adoc
- Created "Apache OFBiz Developer Manual" in docs/asciidoc/developer-manual.adoc
- Created a sample document in the accounting component to show how
documents are linked together.
- Used a special directive called "leveloffset" in the include
directive. This directive shifts the headers of the included document
(H2 becomes H3, and so on) so that sub-sections can be published
separately.
- Created a task called generateOfbizDocumentation to generate the
documentation (both PDF and HTML) for framework + core apps
- Created a task called generatePluginDocumentation
-PpluginId=whatever to generate the documentation for a single plugin.

That's it. It's simple, easy to understand and I think you might like
it. Any feedback is welcome, and I'll talk to you soon over Skype.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-9873