One of the design goals I had in mind is to make things publishable
from the component as well as from the master manual. To do that, I
need to think of a proper way for handling all kinds of artifacts like
images, and sub-content. So I can't answer you immediately without
some review first. I'll provide a patch as soon as I've figured it
out. It's a bit tricky because the images directory shifts and is
handled differently based on your location in the directory structure.