Hello,

I'm currently work on a new invoice template (issue OFBIZ-10215 [1]) that would be more parameterizable and compatible with main European rules.
I identified different improvement:
 * add a legal notice, in french we have mandatory to set some specific text on the invoice, I have the idea to implement a new PartyContentType (INVOICE_LEGAL_NOTICE or something like that) to indicate what the text we need to use for a company  * add the shipping address mandatory on some case by customs official with other shipping information
 * indicate the base amount for each tax level
 * indicate some mandatory fiscal number, I will add a dedicate PartyIdentificationType FISCAL_NUMBER as parent to resolve all them easily

If you have any remark or others idea to improve invoice information, your welcome.

I will open some issues as subtask

Nicolas

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-10215

--