Hi,
On 25/02/2018 10:07, Nicolas Malin wrote:
* add a legal notice, in french we have mandatory to set some specific text on the invoice, I have the idea to implement a new PartyContentType (INVOICE_LEGAL_NOTICE or something like that) to indicate what the text we need to use for a company
I will continue the work to legal notice. My first idea would be introduce new PartyContentType 'INVOICE_LEGAL_NOTICE' and sub type 'SAL_INV_LEGAL_NOTICE' and 'PUR_INV_LEGAL_NOTICE'. When we rendering an invoice we resolve all legal notice linked to invoice.partyIdFrom from PartyContent with a partyContentType  matching with the invoice type (or a party content sub type)

Example I implement PartyContentType :
* INVOICE_LEGAL_NOTICE
** SAL_INV_LEGAL_NOTICE
*** VAT_INV_LEGAL_NOTICE
*** EUR_INV_LEGAL_NOTICE
*** FR_INV_LEGAL_NOTICE

I create three PartyContent to party Company for each PartyContentType and when I print a sales invoice from Company I will have three legal notice block on VAT, European and French.

What do you think about that ?

Nicolas