Hello Jean-Luc,

On 25/02/2018 11:20, Jean-Luc MALET wrote:
Hi,

I made some other modifications for invoice template for a french customer :

- the customers of my customer have the possibility to make in french 'Affacturage', in google translation 'factoring business'. In this case, I have to print of the invoice a text template to inform that the paiement is to make to a factoring company.
I think this process is more link to a definition of InvoiceRole instead a template improvement. I suggest to wait the notice area on the invoice the see if you can manage it by a Content.

- I have also the case of a proforma invoice : the customer doesn't pay the VAT one the first invoice but he has to pay on the others.
I propose to manage this type directly on the order template because it's not related to a value transfer.

Nicolas

Thanks Nico to intergrate these 2 more points on the case.

Regards.

Jean-Luc.