Thanks Michael,

Quite illuminating, I'd tend to wait for Java 11 (only 6 months from now) So it seems we will need to replace Java EE by Eclipse Jakarta, not sure when yet, I guess before moving to Java 11

TL;DR: EE: http://openjdk.java.net/projects/jdk/11/

More at

https://dzone.com/articles/an-early-look-at-features-targeted-for-java-11

https://blog.takipi.com/java-11-will-include-more-than-just-features/