Pritam,

Your proposal looks good to go with, only one point to discuss here;
Like ProductStoreEmailSetting have all the configuration
ProductStoreSmsSetting will have the settingId and all configuration goes
into the SmsTemplateSetting. This looks okay to me, no objection. Do we
have any recommendation to adopt such configuration so that not right now
but in future we may opt one type setting for both Email and SMS.

In that way we will have consistent design for both, and devs/users can
easily grab such setting for their use.

Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847