Hi Pritam,

Thank you for your initiative to enhance OFBiz with a new pluggable
feature. Is there somewhere a Git or SVN repo where the code can be pulled
from? It might take a long time before this will be part of the code base,
and (potential) OFBiz adopters might miss (or forget) all the activities in
JIRA or postings in MLs.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)