Very nice feature, and a lovely addition.

Before we go ahead and commit it, can we ensure that security will be
okay? I noted that you had permission checks around the service
definition and UI for IMPERSONATE_ADMIN. Are we comfortable that we
didn't create any loop holes, especially around the login worker? In
other words, do you feel comfortable that we tightened all screws
around that? The reason I ask is because I note that you can
impersonate and then get back to your regular user. Where is the
session stored? Is this a servlet session variable? Is it secured?