Thanks Jinghai,

This much clarifies things. I'm all for these steps by steps, in Jiras with
patches :)

I'm not a big fan of blockchain (yet?) but let's see...

Just as off topic notes to share:

For a client I have implement the SAML2 protocol. I see it similar as SOAP in its nature: not trendy but with a large spectrum, very serious and sure (read well secured).
From my experience, using the Shibboleth framework is the best way to integrate
SAML IMO. But that's really for big (global) organisations.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/29843794/cas-server-with-saml-2#answer-29893206

BTW I read "No standard way to force logout, though (CAS has this feature)." at
bottom of

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2033026/sso-with-cas-or-oauth#answer-3181557

SAML has also this feature, and there is a joke about it:
https://www.theonion.com/after-checking-your-bank-account-remember-to-log-out-1819584860

Just try to implement and then use SLO (Single Log Out) and you will maybe
share the idea.

Have fun :)

Jacques