I mean the concerns which already were raised, e.g. by Taher and Scott, who made you rethink your work you were going to commit.

You cannot simply ignore them and say you will commit your work.

The history of this issue clearly shows that it is necessary to have a close look at this work. So please wait until committers have had enough time to review the updated/corrected patches.

Thanks,

Michael