Hi Taher,

Obviously AR and AP are parts of accounting, but they should not be shown at
the application level.

At the very least they should sub-menus of accounting. This would give some air
to the apps tabs, w/o separating them.

Then come the thirdparty accounting elements which are clearly defined in java/org/apache/ofbiz/accounting/thirdparty but are also scattered in other places (services, etc.)

I totally agree with Nicolas that they should not be part of accounting. They are mostly payments means, but that does not mean they should be in the accounting applications, they are 3rd parties elements.

Separating them in plugins would be a good thing, OFBIZ-7415 is a WIP aimed at
that.

Moreover some are outdated, if not deprecated. Ideal for instance should be
moved to the Attic:  OFBIZ-5303 is a WIP.

Jacques