Very interesting thoughts Sharan, Jacopo and everyone.

Thinking about this some more, and given that -- as I understood it --
the AP and AR are really nothing more than specialized filtration
screens of the general purpose screens in the accounting webapp, then
why not delete them? Are people depending on these screens? Is it
worth writing and maintaining a plugin for it?