Hi all,

OFBiz can be used as an application framework and not all business use-case
justify the yearly price-tag of Oracle JDK. Given that more products(1) are
moving to support OpenJDK, should OFBiz follow?

Regards,
James

(1) See plan of Atlasians product to support OpenJDK
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-discussions/Java-11-and-OpenJDK-support-for-Atlassian-Server-amp-Data-Center/m-p/872998#M4575