Hi Pierre, Mathieu,

I did not notice and I have no ideas why it's like that. We need to look at the
history to see if there is a reason.

Jacques

Le 08/11/2018 à 18:10, Mathieu Lirzin a écrit :
Hello Pierre,

Pierre Smits <pierresm...@apache.org> writes:

You're referencing a groovy script that is not located in the agreed
folder, which is the 'groovyScript' folder. Is there a reason why the
referenced file is in the config folder?
According to the developper documentation, ‘groovyScripts’ is the
“agreed” folder.  It appears that the ‘base’ component is not following
this convention by using the singular form:

~/src/ofbiz$ find . -name 'groovyScript*'
./applications/accounting/groovyScripts
./applications/product/groovyScripts
./applications/content/groovyScripts
./applications/humanres/groovyScripts
./applications/commonext/groovyScripts
./applications/party/groovyScripts
./applications/marketing/groovyScripts
./applications/manufacturing/groovyScripts
./applications/order/groovyScripts
./applications/workeffort/groovyScripts
./framework/webtools/groovyScripts
./framework/common/groovyScripts