Hi,

So we would

remove ant-scripts folder and its content;

rename framework/base/groovyScript to framework/base/groovyScripts;

move GroovyInit.groovy and GroovyServiceTest.groovy to
framework/base/groovyScripts and change their paths where used.

And let GroovyBaseScript.groovy where it is

Right?

GroovyBaseScript.groovy (unused OOTB, it seems we should get rid of)
I only made a search on the complete name, but this is injected with
groovy.properties using the @BaseScript annotation
It was introduced by Jacopo and relates to Groovy DSL:

So quite used, and need to be in this place