Hello Jacques,

Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> writes:

> Duplicating documentation in wiki is not a good ideas as soon as the
> Asciidoc documentation exists in a branch.
>
> Else you end with multi versions to handle in wiki and that's a no good.

I strongly agree.

> So I'll remove them when an Asciidoc documentation exists.

Even if IME a majority of links are already broken in the Wiki (which is
part of the reason why I am strongly convinced that Wikis as a main
documentation are a bad idea), I would suggest replacing the page
content with a link to the web version of the user/developper manual
instead of simply deleting the page.  This helps people keeping
bookmarks on some important Wiki pages which could be hard to retrieve
otherwise.  Additionally this would help avoiding both internal and
external links breakage.

WDYT?

--
Mathieu Lirzin
GPG: F2A3 8D7E EB2B 6640 5761  070D 0ADE E100 9460 4D37