Hi All,

Yes I totally agree. Actually we should have links to the generated
documentation in HTML format like we have a link for the API.

We should use the generateOfbizDocumentation and generatePluginDocumentation Gradle tasks in Buildbot to generate the documentation like we do for the API (API is actually also a documentation).

Then we should have as less as possible links to get to the documentation from one site page. One for user, developer manuals and one for each plugins documentation

We should use the wiki only for stuff which can't be in the generated
documentation, ie for stuff which are not releases specific.

While at it, we need to agree about some points:

With generatePluginDocumentation, plugins are apart, so are their
documentations consider standalone guides?

I suggest to have only 3 toc levels w/o numbers. Else the toc could be several pages (at least user doc.) before reaching the content. And numbers don't  add anything rather confuse, the simpler the better.

Maybe it's possible to have a general toc and tocs by component?

Opinions ?

@Mathieu, about your question

   As a side note: Do you know why the OFBiz website is still referencing the
Confluence Wiki as the Developper/User manuals?

I think it's because Asciidoc content and process is still a WIP...

Jacques