Devs,
While shopping with different marketplaces like amazon the idea came into
my mind that, what are the things required to have an marketplace plugin
within the OFBiz same as we have ecommerce.

Which behaves same as ecommerce but also offers sellers to sale their
products on marketplace. I could think of following workflow;

1) Sellers can upload their product, images, prices with all the required
details.
2) The same product can be sale by other sellers as well.
3) An customer can purchase the product from any listed sellers at
ecommerce side.
4) Manage the product inventory by sellers.
5) Shipment tracking.
6) Manage/Create seller profile.
7) Commission Engine marketplace run and payment made to sellers.
8) Manage product details as per seller preferences.
9) Seller specific reports and other tasks.
10) Manage Orders, Returns and related reports etc.
11) Marketing Campaign setup.

Here I'm sharing the idea what comes in my mind, and it would be great to
have this as plugin in OFBiz which support the marketplace business problem
and increase the OFBiz acceptance in market.

Any suggestion and help in designing, structuring, modeling, coding,
architecture is greatly appreciated. I wonder if anyone already implemented
one using OFBiz.

If all are agree to have this, then I'll start documentation around it and
move from there.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
--