Thanks Swapnil and Sanjay for your inputs.

@Swapnil Yes I see users are asking for suggestions and many are trying to
implement their own custom projects using OFBiz. This is the reason I would
like to have basic architecture which can be used to further customization
in framework. Thanks for bringing it.

Best Regards,
--
Rishi Solanki