Hello Suraj,

*Bottom Line:*
We should have a field to manage days to Return at the product and product
store level both.

*Story:*
We have a flag on the product level to manage that product is returnable or
not.
We can not manage the information on the product store level only because
each product is returnable for a different and specific time period
(depends on business).
We can manage this on the product store level which can be used if
the product is returnable but days to return is not specified on
the product level.

Does this make sense to you as well?

Kind Regards,
*Vaibhav Jain* | Senior Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78 Part 2, Near Brilliant Convention Center, Indore,
M.P 452010
Linkedin: *Vaibhav Jain* <https://www.linkedin.com/in/vaibhav-jain-170793/>