Thanks, Swapnil, for the feedback and the suggestions.

You can rest assured that I stay committed to this project and plan to do
more: one contribution at a time.

Why don't you raise the ticket yourself, before I can come to it, so that
it won't be forgotten.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)