Jacques,
I have completed my in hand items and closed the ticket -

Nothing is pending in my knowledge also sms settings are disabled by
default. I'll check the tests in case something is not working due to
message component then I will fix that. If you have something handy to fix
then please share, I will look into it.

I will get back on this soon. Thanks!

Best Regards,
--
*Rishi Solanki* | Sr Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>