Le 13/06/2019 à 13:02, Mathieu Lirzin a écrit :
Hello Jacques

Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> writes:

1st please when you answer to dev ML don't add my email to this
answer. I continuously and indefectibly follows this ML (as we are
required as committer). I have an email filter to redirect all dev ML
emails to a dev ML folder in my email clients (Thunderbird). Actually
I have 263 such filters (OK I filter a lot :D). It's not much about
you but I have seen a such pattern appearing these last times. So
please guys, we don't need a copy ;)
Asking every person on that list to remember your personnal preferences
and requiring them to manually remove your email address from recipients
when using “Replying all” does not scale. :-)

Actually we should never use “Replying all” when replying to an ML.
Else you get these useless and annoying duplicates not filtered, that's what I
meant.

We should use "Replied to List" when it exists. It appears for me in
Thunderbird when fitting.
I hope other email clients and webmails are allowing the same.
I guess for that the reply-to value must be set to dev@ofbiz.apache.org and
Infra can handle that.
It was working for a very long time and I suddenly these burst of duplicates,
as Aditya found, don't you?

Please configure your email client to add “Reply-to: dev@ofbiz.apache.org”
in the header of the messages you are sending to that list. That will
allow other email clients to automatically respect your personnal
preferences.

I don't agree, as an ASF member I reply to a lot of MLs. I don't want to be
bothered by that for all of them.
Deepak's answer with INFRA-18478 seems to be the way we should handle that.