Le 02/12/2019 à 18:18, Mathieu Lirzin a écrit :
Hello,

Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> writes:

With OFBIZ-11302 Mathieu removed the ofbizDebug Gradle task, because "ofbiz
--debug-jvm" can be used instead.
This is now ‘gradlew "ofbiz" --debug-jvm’ with the --debug-jvm outside
of the double quotes.

g ofbiz --debug-jvm (no quotes at all) works on Windows (I use g as shortcut to
gradlew)

I have no problem with this change, it's easy to remember. Though I
like the idea of having syntax sugar to easy remember commands, like
ofbizDebug and ofbizBackground

BTW ofbizDebug still appears when you run "gradlew tasks". And don't we lose the
"<Commands>" part?
On my machine ‘gradlew tasks’ do not include ofbizDebug on trunk.

Right, I must have tested before pulling or something

So, if nobody is against this change, I'll create a new shortcut for the whole
command, et voilà :) Not a problem with me.