Ah OK, It was not clear to me (and to Jacopo I guess), anyway the 1st vote was
confusing, thanks for voting again.

I must say I'm mostly against because of the surplus of effort necessary to
backport to both R17 and R18

About R20, as Pierre Smits mentioned in Slack should we not create a R19 before
;)

Then we would have to backport to 3 branches, and sincerely it's more work with Git than it was with Svn where we had scripts for that. I'd maybe change my mind if OFBIZ-11297 would be done...

Jacques