Hi all,

based on various threads in this list, the time we will prepare the first
release from the 17.12 branch is getting close and, since this is the first
one in which the plugins are separated from the framework, there are a
few decisions to take.

Should we release two products or just one as in the past?
Two products mean:
"Apache OFBiz Framework 17.12.01"
and
"Apache OFBiz Plugins 17.12.01"
One product mean"
"Apache OFBiz 17.12.01" (framework + plugins)

Alternatively, we could publish the two products at different times; first
publish "Apache OFBiz Framework 17.12.01" and then later in the year
publish "Apache OFBiz Plugins 17.12.01"; if this is going to happen then we
could have for example multiple releases of the Plugins based on the same
release of the framework.

One other option is to release independently each plugin (or the ones that
we consider stable enough) rather than all the plugins in one file.

Thanks,