So you're saying, if I (we) understand you correctly, the project is going
to do 2 releases (one in each repository) and then combine the two in one
package to be voted upon?

Best regards,

Pierre Smits
*Proud* *contributor* (but without privileges)* of* Apache OFBiz
<https://ofbiz.apache.org/>, since 2008