Hi All,

Before I create a PR as a last opportunity to allow reviews and tests, I'd like
to ask 2 last questions:

1. should we not use a JWT rather than a (pseudo) random value for the CSRF
token, this for timeout reason? Don't get me wrong I'm sure that the
   random values generated by java.security.SecureRandom, as currently used,
are safe enough. It's just that I wonder about the timeout. Should we care?
2. In relation with OFBIZ-4956, we need to check the remaining 195 cases where
auth="false" and decide if we should change to "true", with the CSRF
   defense then used by default. In other cases (auth="false" must remain) we
need to decide if should set the CSRF token check to false.

Apart that my https://github.com/JacquesLeRoux/ofbiz-framework/tree/POC-for-CSRF-Token-OFBIZ-11306 branch is ready to create a PR. We can't wait too long about those 2 points, even if the 2nd needs a "bit" of work. Anyway, for now I'll wait answers, and hopefully help for OFBIZ-4956.

Thanks

Jacques