Hi Pritam,

My preference go to move all gateway to plugin, to keep OFBiz framework
slim and the connector quality high.

If all third payment gateway are in plugin system, we are sure that the
framework contains correct standard call in function process, and we 're
not tempted (to go fast) to introduce bad hook to support a specific
case needed by the gateway.

That being said, your proposal to introduce this gateway payment are
welcome :)

Nicolas