Hi all,

Under ticket OFBIZ-11837 we saw Pritam made great strides forward in
establishing a plugin for the 'First Data" Payment gateway in
https://github.com/pritambkute/ofbiz-plugins, and subsequently providing a
PullRequest (and pulling it back again).

I applaud Pritam for the initiative to bring a new feature set to the
community of OFBiz adopters.

But should we, as the OFBiz community, want any new 3rd *Solution
Integration brought forward by a committer (or any other contributor) to be
included in the ofbiz-plugins repository?

WDYT??

Met vriendelijke groet,

Pierre Smits
*Proud* *contributor** of* Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org/> since