Hi Nicolas,

Removed the additional namespace as I agree they are a distraction.

Agreed that plugin may be a better place to apply compound widgets,
as they are less likely being overriden by existing implementation.
Just find it to be troublesome moving between related elements while making
changes.

So I will leave it for custom implementation then.

Regards,
James