On 04.12.2020 23:32, Daniel Watford wrote:
Interesting point about Kubernetes, especially since its use would promotes
use of runtimes other than docker -
https://dev.to/inductor/wait-docker-is-deprecated-in-kubernetes-now-what-do-i-do-e4m

I'd be interested to explore using Kubernetes, but worry it might be a step
too far at the moment. Hopefully some people will have Ofbiz-Kubernetes
success stories to share that could encourage others to give it a try.

I wonder if a benefit of Kubernetes could be how it externalises common
application services such as config (etcd) and logging.