Hi Ioan,

Would it not be better for the community to be able to implement this set
of functionalities by means of a downloadable plugin?

It seems to me that - in a way - this levels up to plugins like the
indexing (lucene) or the REST plugins. Not every adopters would be keen to
have this by default OOTB.

Best regards,
Pierre Smits