Hi Jacques,

I;m probably too late in the piece to contribute to the decision.
However I'm  just starting an implementation project and have spent a
couple of days using v18.12.05.  I'd be keen to use v 22 and report and
issues encountered during the implementation/testing as there would be
little rework needed to load data etc into v22 at this stage

thanks and regards

Ernest